I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
...Hysterical politicians and knights... what could ever go wrong?? 😂

The protagonist is standing strong! good.

I first thought this is gonna be a generic isekai but this is one now has my attention.
Proceed carefully my liege!

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Page 2 - I don't even know her name and I already hate red dress girl.

@Katrina At least in that one the fake saintess is just a complete and utter airheaded dunce and isn't actively malicious, and seems to care for the actual saintess

These kind of stories make my blood pressure go up cause of these psycho and rude people

Kidnappi- I mean summoning a human from another world/country just to help them fight a human war show how much of a jerk they are.

Ahhhhhh I hate people like that the most. Also hey prince and very other high ranking official, Have you ever seen her cast healing magic? no. So don’t go assuming stuff. Also you would think even if it’s hard to get someone who can read abilities that would be their first priority. Isn’t it better to be 100% sure of who the saintess is

MC claims she can use healing magic + healing magic is known to be an exclusive characteristic of the saintess = nobody asks her for a demonstration (which would provide undeniable proof), instead banishing her on the spot AND peppering the story with rape from the get-go?

In my experience, this is one of - if not the - shallowest start of a series. Full of clichés, not a speck of individuality, skimmed over, apparently treated with as much respect as the MC of the story.

Dex-chan lover
..... did no one test if hime could use healing magic? that seems shortsighted....

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this setup... I don't mind the overall premise but there is just so much wrong with literally everything in this. If you don't want to do the intro, just skip it man..

100% agree with @Shinra_Banshou

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the people are forced into compulsory behavior due to the "script/fate/scenario" effects. They could also just be super zealous nutcases. Those can usually explain this kind of scenarios.

MD@Home
Dumbass plot devices are dumb. Whole story is now based on a basic misunderstanding that could have been solved in 5 seconds, literally. Hopefully there aren't too many of these...

Users who are viewing this thread