I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position

Damn, the fake saintess is selfish and pure evil 😂

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Surprisingly fresh read that doesn't follow the generic path of isekais, though somehow people rate it lower than actual generic dumb isetrash.

@pandamom84
I've read your Your Throne, it's interesting but the magical plot that goes unnatural ways to promote authors "drama" doesn't make it smart.

Does Hime actually how the power to read the future or she just know what happens in the otome game?

Dex-chan lover
@DatOneGuy Unless what you meant was something from the comics, which is a thing I don't delve into, I deem your way of putting 'Erik Killmonger' and 'great villain' in one sentence disputable.

Supporter
@IdanaHamz Mm I'm not sure what you mean. He's not a villain or he's not a great villain?
In the movie, Killmonger had a clear goal, one that was shared with other characters on the "good side" but had a largely different way of reaching that goal (ergo he was on the "bad side").

Either way, my point was that intriguing and well-written ("great" within the context of the previous conversation) villains are rare so it's not surprising that the villain in this manga is not well-developed.

I can't help but wonder why this doesn't have a comedy tag, its so hilarious, especially gramps

Imagine getting kidnapped to another world only to get your position taken, and most isekai mangas don't Bave a way to go back to earth

Users who are viewing this thread