I Was the Weakest of the Four Heavenly Kings. Since I Have Reincarnated, I Want to Lead a Peaceful Life

Double-page supporter
Solid 7 start, let's see where it goes.

Dex-chan lover
Wn is marked as completed with 57 chapters, thougj this is likely based on a LN adaptation which could be longer.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9030ey/
One of the four Demon Lords, Demon King Ranga, was said to be the weakest of the four Demon Kings because it was made up of the lowest species, and was scorned by the demons.
One day, he was defeated by fighting a brave party alone with the plot of the other four heavenly kings. You will lose your life.
Reincarnated as a human child, he wants a peaceful life this time, but with a
wealth of fighting experience, an excellent but dangerous lieutenant who admires him, his magical power is 100,000,000.
"I will live a peaceful life this time!"
Will his wish come true...?

Dex-chan lover
@fgosegul I am glad im not the only one who read the title as "I Was The Weakest Of The Four Heavenly Kings. Since I have reincarnated, I Want To Create A Harem."

Haaa~ I knew this is not badass protagonist because he is too weak-minded , love peaceful , hate fighting 😌 . I am not saying this thought is wrong but with a isekai , action manga, a protagonist has this mind , is not cool

Ok this shit bugs me if he said he was a demon lord then what the fuck does he mean normal kid for him the normal humans should be head strong adventurers or knights he shouldnt even have seen a human kid so for him to say that not being able to recite a passage in ancient language is normal what kind of experience does he have

Group Leader
I was gonna skip over this but i'm seeing comments about a yandere so now I gotta read it.
My only gripe with the "slow life" subgenre of isekai is that it seems to have evolved away from it's roots. Most of the first slow life stories I saw were about things like farming. Not fighting, but not doing nothing, just living a peaceful life. Now it seems all of them are just about characters who don't want to do anything (not sure if that's the case for this manga, I haven't read the chapter yet). That's not a peaceful life, that's just a boring life with no meaning.
Personally, my favorite isekai stories are the original type of slow life stories, because they have all the world building and fantasy aspects, and they show a glimpse into how magic or other things our world doesn't have could affect everyday life. And they don't have the long, boring fight scenes that every other isekai has.

Isn`t this a blatant copy of "I Reincarnated For Nothing" but with the average Japanese mc? Does Toika know?!

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hard to believe he's gonna live a peaceful "Slow Life" anyway, simply due to the fact that there's still a human-demon war going on; sooner or later the conflict's gonna catch up to him. Good thing he has more or less retained whatever experience and skill crap from his former life, huh

Dex-chan lover
First chapter started with betrayal and ended with betrayal, woah.
We don't see it but I'm guessing that the other generals spread rumors about MC having something useful for the hero cause or taking away troops and leaving him to fend for himself.
Given how reincarnation works I'm guessing MC will find the 3 traitors by their magic energy signature.
Anyway he got betrayed by a friendly at the end...I'm guessing is so that he will leave the humans in that city and travel with the waifu.

Users who are viewing this thread