I, Who Have the Natural Charismatic Traits, Was Targeted by Yandere Disciples - Ch. 12 - The Battle Between Nessie and Hoshino

Dex-chan lover
Tentacles? The apprentices get kinkier with each chapter, by the end they will have been so through using the master body for their perversions that she's going to be literally incapable of living as a man again.

Seriously, they're gonna mind break her hentai style.

I'm so fucking jealous :angery:
dab.jpg

Tentacles? The apprentices get kinkier with each chapter, by the end they will have been so through using the master body for their perversions that she's going to be literally incapable of living as a man again.

Seriously, they're gonna mind break her hentai style.

I'm so fucking jealous :angery:
dab.jpg
lol

Dex-chan lover
Enjoy your break, I hope you come back someday.

Hello, Sleepy here.

In case anyone here needs to see this, Fire scans contacted me and will be picking this up again but I don't know when they will release the next chapter.

And the reason I've been gone for 1-2 months is, well, my PC is truly broken and I don't really know when I will be back since I don't have $$$ at the moment to fix it.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, Sleepy here.

In case anyone here needs to see this, Fire scans contacted me and will be picking this up again but I don't know when they will release the next chapter.

And the reason I've been gone for 1-2 months is, well, my PC is truly broken and I don't really know when I will be back since I don't have $$$ at the moment to fix it.
Mfw I saw this and have been buying comic straight from bilibili comics and use the android version.

Just call me anyone need a raw.

I think I saw git on how to pull the manhwa from Bilibili desktop as well

Dex-chan lover
Cream soda is king, love that soda so much I cried out in desperation when I thought I couldn’t find it overseas

Users who are viewing this thread