I Will Die Soon - Ch. 65

He's a really shitty person though, after that data transfer he still went and pick up that knife. Yeah he didn't do it but still, to even think about it shows how shitty of a personality he has.

damn death really did him like that, some messed up shit, ngl putting him in the body of his mother, i mean the mothers time probably already passed in the world of death making him relive in his mom's body but that is some fucked up shit even from death, not even the devil would do this

@knight_noble learning what?

He tried to save several of the people he was inhabiting, he even saved the lives of several other people...but he always ended up dying...often being tortured to death, or having to watch someone he loved die. Death told him from the very beginning she wasn't trying to teach him anything, she was just trying to fuck with him. If she wanted him to learn something, then she would have rewarded him when he tried to live instead of just going on toward death.

@MrMcNasty How did he have the ability to keep them from dying? We saw exactly the opposite in 65 chapters of this story. He tried multiple times, and it never worked....again...death said from the very beginning, there was no lesson.

If anything, the only thing he learned from this entire experience is that death is inevitable, and life is painful.

Aggregator gang
Someone called it in an earlier chapter but I don’t remember who... anyway congrats

I thought he'd talk about how his mother's consciousness is gone, so it doesn't matter anymore and die again, not live for 30 more years, damn.

You guys all missed something. He went in his mother body, because she was close to dying, and by that it mean. She was going to sucide, look at her face at the end of data transfer. She was tired and her eyes were blank she didn't have any reason to live. She lost her 2 reason to live her husband and son. That's why death send him in her body, to show him the consequence of his sucide.

Says completed at 66 chapters. So we'll see 1 more or is this actually the end? Guess we'll find out in a week

I don't think it's gonna go that way, but Death was reading a transhumanist mag in an earlier chapter which claimed that tey would beat death one day. I wonder if 30 years in the future the tech is there and it's gonna be an important part of the story (I don't think so tho).

I expected him to return to his original body, right before he was about to commit suicide.

Group Leader
Goddamn, I kept wondering if he could be put in a woman's body... the thought of him turning into his mom did come to mind but for it to actually happen, fuck man

What a ride. That last line was brutal.

Wow, I really thought this whole time that the last bullet life was going to be himself. This was... really surprising. Kudos to the author for pulling such a twist. I am also sad now. :(

I knew it from the time that he saw his mother getting really pale, he's somehow going to end up as his mother. I didn't expect it to be the last bullet though.

So the moral of the story is "Do not kill yourself because it will make someone sad", which pretty much implies that your life is not your own. I do agree it's a shame for young people to kill themselves thinking life as nothing more to offer, but all of this just for this, come oooooon

Users who are viewing this thread