I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

If orcs reproduce by raping human women, then eating them is cannibalism, at least in part. The MC is right to want nothing to do with it.

Also, I suspect he's going to run into the hero party, or something related to them. Him thinking about them out of the blue like that feels like foreshadowing.

If you eat an orc that a human birth mother...is that cannibalism?🤔🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
With all his protests about eating it, I'm surprised that he didn't just offer to sell some of his mysteriously-sourced meat to the rice bowl guy.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you Mr Hung
Ah yes the appearance of highly-prized orc testicles

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-Raine orcs and goblinds need human females to reproduce, but the product is 100% orc or goblin, depending of the father, its not cannibalism in any form, since the product is not a demi-human, its just 100% orc or goblin

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F yeah, I kinda thought of human female getting knocked up by a monster as a parasitic birth, eggs needing to be incubated at internal body temp, sperm mutating the eggs. if ya like monster dick and being severely abused being a woman in a monster filled world ain't so bad

Double-page supporter
Funny if he managed to get an orc card summons . Will he ever summon it or would it rot in inventory?

he obliterated an orc army and says hes average ... ye sure thats totally normal ... and why the hell he comes with - i shouldnt sell the materials it would be too weird ....

Group Leader
The standard orc raping women is the typical trope based on beastiality mentality. It's like getting raped by a pig. So it really isn't cannabilism. So long as you don't get raped, it's fine to eat them, at least by the standards of that world.

Dex-chan lover
@Lukimki : at heart he is just an average guy from Japan with cheats, and is pretending to be an average guy with no cheats to avoid troubles. He is not selling them because his rank is not high enough to justify having the materials in that quantity.

MC is trying to minimize his profile.

Dex-chan lover
I still wonder how all those goblins/orcs in manga who need to reproduce through female human rape manage to not go extinct when they have to go through all that trouble just to reproduce plus deal with getting hunted down by adventurers/soldiers.

Users who are viewing this thread