I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm reserving judgment on the girl for now, since we don't actually know what that party leader has been doing. Seems like she's mad at him for being dumb and a pushover, so there's a chance it might have cost them far too many times.

Or she could just be a bitch, who knows

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, that bitch is in the cover page of the first chapter so she's totally joining the MC. Hope it will be for only one chapter or two and then she goes away.

That goblin did nothing wrong....it was just harvesting some berries and the MC just comes in out of no where and murders it

goblin-slayer-quotes-in-the-end-the-only-good-goblins-are-the-ones-who-never-come-out-of-their-holes-goblin-slayer-1024x1024.jpg

@Codknight Crawling out of his hole is the goblin's sin

That woman has an awful attitude. They should kick her out of their party. Instead she just got rewarded for her terrible behavior, and acted all pompous about it.

imagine if this was a dark manga, and the MC just used his XP share to steal XP from every person he encounters. and he just keeps growing and growing while doing nothing at all.

that girl just automatically exploded on her party wtf is wrong with her 😂
'it's hard for me to say it but thanks' uh ok

Dex-chan lover
Well she's kind of a nasty piece of work, isn't she? "Let's rob him!" and blaming her team.

I'm not sure what kind of competent she'd have to be to justify not kicking her out.

Fed-Kun's army
@nadder_fragger this isn't a manga, and also not exactly dark afaik (haven't read it myself), but the mc in this
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-leveled-up-from-being-a-parasite-but-i-may-have-grown-too-much/
does pretty much exactly what you described.

great retarded tsundere red head will join the virgin harem, nice going author, real original 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Give it to them to finish the request, but ask half of the prize money for it. Thats only fair.

We only have one heroine so far,where tf is his harem.pls dont give me that cold red haired girl shes cute and all but her personality fqin suck but if she really joined the harem then i would be annoyed every dialogue

Actually i think its pretty obvious that shes gonna join the harem🤦‍♂

Users who are viewing this thread