I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
See...that's aggressive manspreading. It had to be censored with a speech bubble to keep this a shoujo.

Get 2 more puppies and it'll be a 101 (≧▽≦)
But really though , all of the "capture targets" seems to have turned ugly inside and out, on the other hand, it resembles the situation in "Fiancée's Observation Log of the Self-proclaimed Villainess" when the Heronia's fans are really just under the light spirit's power like a gathering of drug addicts

IM SO DISSAPOINTED IS THAT THE DUKE CONRAD?!

Also mofumofu is waaay too cute he has a wifee now and 99 childrenn (cant realate)

I know everyone's talking about how fat he became, but also that receding hairline too is super impressive lol

MOFU MOFU
POFU POFU??
ARE YE KIDIDNG ME IMMMM AAA

99 PUPS!!!! So cute i canttt

And holy cow that duke and that manspread
Can we beat the shit out of him 🤣

amj

Double-page supporter
omg did the author draw this in just bc of the fluff bc I would!!! mofumofu!!! pofupofu!! help!!

Thanks for the update! It was worth the wait to see all these floofs. <3 Looks like Fiolia's dad is a dog person.

Dex-chan lover
101 magical beasts are a lot to take in, but unless it wasn't possible to do so, who could pass up the chance to take in that many powerful creatures as pets. Besides, they are adorable.

Dex-chan lover
@vodspod. No, he's wearing pants. They're just skin tight. Notice his shirt. Guy can't buy clothes that fits him.

Users who are viewing this thread