I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 5

I miss the darkness spirit, it must be feeling lonely now. I even remembered it only after reread the chaps before

Fed-Kun's army
The part of the father and the sacred beast remembers me when Chise put the medicine in Elias and he woke up

sir sacred beast is really enjoy this drama, lol... I think there is not many thing to entertain him.

and father... what a good mentality you have. even if i know sir sacred beast didn't bit, I won't as brave as him when putting his hand into the mouth

Dex-chan lover
Dang. Rosalia was high spec too. Mentally...she's already quite mature, huh?

This entire cast is adorable, isn't it? Rosalind loves the FLOOF and everyone knows it now.
Bet that made Dirk's day. Rather...is he gonna be the love interest?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the upload! hopefully darkness spirit will finally get some love ;_;

Fed-Kun's army
So only the soul of a modern japanese girl can save the world. Because a young aristocratic otherworld girl, cant do it even after a million play throughs. It has to be a japanese girl. >.>

well then. the little otherwolder is developing into quite the little furry, doesn't she? but hey, we were already tipped off by the cover so... not a surprise there :D

Contributor
This chaos is magnificent and I love it.

@hedgemoney:

No no no. You're getting it all wrong. Only with their powers combined in friendship. uwu

Dex-chan lover
Sacred beast is dignified when in beast form while being a chill person as human form...

It feels like he has dual personality lol

Users who are viewing this thread