I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter!

Oh we are gonna make an isekai or villianess or whatever non-earth setup story? Gotta have an animal on the front cover :/

This is great, the pace is just right, unlike a lot of the other mangas that either go too fast or too slow; Its interesting and all, nice!

Man I been waiting for this update I thought it was dropped :( overall it’s a good read

Well.. it’s ok, kinda strange how no one questions how she just changed one day and became really mature.

Dex-chan lover
Brother who loves botany, sick mother. I feel there is another very similar manga with this.

IF the web novel is anything to go by, this series
Is gonna need an ecchi and probably smut tag pretty soon

Fed-Kun's army
So far so good. The heroine is pretty OP as usual, but it uses it well.

@kebbitevoke I hope it's true.... unless it's before long enough of a timeskip.

@gladiatorua

There is a timeskip of 3-4 years buut not for a while yet. A new character who is currently 13 years old will be her future bf/fiancee. Things get lewd before the skip...
She actually has both rin and rosalias souls floating around and they take on the new name of Rasarin, and Rosalia told the bf that rin is 25 and to not worry about the physical age difference.
Rosalia was somehow a skilled ninja before rin takes over so she sometimes forcefully takes over to do combat for our girl

Ah, there was a manga of this? Well it doesn't matter, this is horrible.

At first it might be interesting. Although cliche with the typical dense protagonist who has no common sense that is OP. But...

Things get awful at one point. Although the ML is fine, but I hate the personality of the protagonist. Besides, why does there always have to be a protagonist who just slobbers over fluffy things? I mean, I love animals and I don't have much problem with having protagonists that like them, but everything has a certain point.

Aggh, I don't want to comment on this anymore. For those who like it, well, good for them. But I just can't stand this.

@AsheSama
dude what's wrong with you?
okay lemme give you reasons why you should not hate it.

cliche op mc without common sense - Dude that's fuckin overused, you could call that a theme by now.

Personality of the Mc: The fuck is wrong with you?, It a middle aged person in a body of a child of course it will be childish and sometimes serious, add to that that she was meant to be a villainess

Mc liking fluffy things- Dont you know the word cute? Seeing her happy with fluffy things gives the reader a feeling of happines from her smile

Honestly I don't know how you got here and what you've been reading to think this is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread