Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2 - I Want To Know About You Part 2

Power Uploader
Judging by some of the recurring comments on the first part, it'll be interesting to see how those same people react to this part.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Finally the part that happens in every romance ever, they have mutual feelings but they don't talk about it with each other.

Contributor
Not really thrilled by the interrupted confession - just don't even start it if you're not ready to cross that bridge narratively.

Still, it was otherwise a great chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, confirmed this story isn't really for me. Feels super hard to swallow and really can't get behind this two getting together. Also classic interruption feelsbad.

Anyway, thanks for you work as always <3

Dex-chan lover
Hey, at least she is now confirm hella gay. It is something

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes, she has caught the gay

But well damn, land lady must’ve been sexually frustrated for a while. Now the sexual tension is gonna increase since Mc enjoyed it, poor land lady is gonna go mad with the boring levels.... she’s gonna burst one day and MC looks like she’d be fine with it

Though land lady would just feel guilty since they’re both dense to each other

Dex-chan lover
That was awesome to be honest, maybe I'm just easily impressed but when she said the title of the manga my brain exploded in ecstasy

Dex-chan lover
Wait so did they or did they not have sex? I'm confused. Schrodinger's sex scene.

Fed-Kun's army
This is why straight girls are so...
Hey, wait a minute! She's not straight at all!

Dex-chan lover
Wew, what a piece of shit boss. Don't lead people on like that. If you imply you're going to hire somebody, they're going to make decisions under the assumption that you're going to hire them.

Users who are viewing this thread