Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - I Want To Be Together With You Part 2

I'd like to point out that Japan is not open about being LGBTQ+ so irl it happens a lot that some people get married because they feel the pressure of family/job/society but end up having a sexless marriage.

It does happen to hetero couples but sexless marriages are probably the groups where you can find most LGBTQ+ people.

Often they'd marry a friend and live with them hoping to keep appearances and sometimes they'd even have a child just to be accepted by their environment.
But these are couples that are *open* about it to the point that when you interview them they tell you, a whole lot of people try to get married and after a couple of months divorce abruptly because well, some can't bear the thought of living like that for the rest of their life; others have a sexless marriage in which they are not sexually attracted to their partner or at least one of them isn't but through time decide to accept this sort of relationship.
Of course, irl is a lot more nuances and all but I'm just tried to give a different POV here.

I do think Miss Setouchi tried to accept that society wanted her to marry but in the end she couldn't bear to be with a man and is politely saying that without spelling it out for us.

Fed-Kun's army
Based on the widespread interest in Delivery Girl here, you can bet the mangaka got a lot of queries from her domestic Japanese readership. So, yeah, that's something to hope for!

Dex-chan lover
Somehow this apartment complex will be part of fang girl's new delivery route or she'll be one of the new tenants or something.

A dumb joke to go along with this: Chekhov's lesbian

Dex-chan lover
lifestyle differences is bs, she's clearly not attracted to men...

if only japan were more open, she could've been with fang girl

Aggregator gang
Re reading this again and this chapter still makes me really sad for ara-ara onee-san.

When she said delivery girl i remember the short yuri i've read its "timid woman longing for her delivery girl" its a nice story u guys should try it

Users who are viewing this thread