Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It

Dex-chan lover
I think this is an excellent place to wrap up. Feels organic, doesn't feel axed. Can't wait for it to finish.

Aggregator gang
Everything comes to an end. Looking forward to the last chapter! 🤩

Fed-Kun's army
Sad because it's the end, but happy because the story was really good and it's not right to drag to much. This is the right place to end this story, hope the last chapter it's settle a little far in the future and see how they're doing.

This was the first big work of this author, hope to see her again soon.

Why in the world does it have to end after they start dating ??? It was so good, i don’t know what to think

Dex-chan lover
You know a series is ending when they do a title-drop

Another series ending huh? It's a weird feeling since I've been here since serialization started. Having said that, I'm also happy with how is turning up.

Really looking forward to next chapter and maybe some cute omakes!

Double-page supporter
I mean I guess it's gonna end on a high which is cool and all, but would be nice to have a few chapters of them actually being a couple.

I wish it would end with some chapters with them as a couple? yes, but I also have to say that the story is at an ideal time to finish it too. Either option is correct.

Double-page supporter
I love it when it all comes together. I want insane amounts of handholding for the final chapter.

You know yuri titles are usually short because they get axed. But this one... this feels like it's ending right on time. I love this one a lot and I'll definitely miss this when it ends.

Definitely buying a physical copy of this once it gets licensed.

i can't even be mad about it ending because it feels like the story is reaching it's perfect climax.
it's so cool that yuri is slowly shifting from "girl who happens to like another girl" to "i am a girl who is attracted to girls and i like you". it makes reading a lot more relatable to me and much more intresting to read. the shift might be a little controversial though because i've seen some male yuri-lovers complaining that yuri is becoming lesbian lmao

Users who are viewing this thread