Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It

Aggregator gang
man why all great series have to end so fast

at least its been a wonderful ride

omg this is really good, I'm sad it's ending but I'm so happy we got to experience it

Thanks for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
@ohnwoes
the shift might be a little controversial though because i've seen some male yuri-lovers complaining that yuri is becoming lesbian lmao

the only appropriate response to those ppl:
"Wait, yuri manga is now lesbian?"
cocks gun"Always has been"

Not the male yuri male readers being surprised....y'alls are gross...seriously...

Dex-chan lover
Oh no I wanna keep seeing them.... land lady smile it melts my heart~

@The_FallenAngel wait yuri wasn't (almost) always lesbian? I've been lied all this time!

Finally, it's coming to a close and is great that landlady got to set her feeling in place.
Thanks for the translation.

@bluejayc don't put me in that sack I may be gross, but not that kind of gross!

Fed-Kun's army
aah...what about the deli girl and the other neighbor?! I thought this would at least go on for about a 50-ish chapter mark, guess not. This is pretty sad to see, but at the same time, not drawn out, clear romance, etc...made a fantastic series anyway. Would love to see a sequel/side-story of the other couple though...

Kozuka is always a drunk mess (and very willing to strip). It's kind of heartbreaking to see it from Ritsuka's perspective. She really admired Kozuka's positivity, but eventually even that bright person gave up.
Of course she regretted taking advantage of Kozuka like that. Drunk people cant consent. And she thought that Kozuka would remember it and hate her for it too.

Still... a bit confused by that last bit. Why does she still think Kozuka would reject her based on her sex, when the last chapter Kozuka literally confessed her love?

Either way, final chapter time, eh? I am glad it wasnt dragged out, but I want to see a lot more....!

Dex-chan lover
@BugDemon It's probably BECAUSE she feels that without the contract there's no possible way for her to 'love her'. To her, perhaps every action feels like it must be because of the contract and is sort of in denial that she could ever get into a relationship. Maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread