Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It

Honestly, I think the fact that she just held her and said they should head back home is way more powerful to Landlady than immediately saying it back to her. Shows she cares about her and there probably wouldnā€™t be any ā€œyou only said it because I said it/you felt obliged to say it backā€ line of thinking :)

Dex-chan lover
@undeadclown ah yes the neighbor. I completely forgot about them since I've been reading this for so long. That really is the struggle of monthly releases. I had to go back and look at their plot line and it does seem like it could be resolved, though it won't be a detailed resolution. Maybe a sequel manga?

So the story is ending in the next chapter. Doubt it will end with a BANG! Lol!

Dex-chan lover
Nooo I don't wanna read last chapter! I wanna read last chapter...

Fed-Kun's army
I want to commit not living.. I love this manga and I don't think I'm prepared for it to go away...

NOOOOO NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST?!!?!?!?? well iā€™ll be ok with that if thereā€™s sex

Fed-Kun's army
Ok,quick theory because we have enough info. Landlady was at the bridge because she had open herself as lesbian to the family and ( from what she said about the family treating her different ),it was not something that we could smoothly. The fact that she felt the need to tell to stranger that she was lesbian,probably comes for the frustration of how that moment went for her.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, there's a few too many story threads to wrap here for my liking, but if the next chapter is a little longer, there might be enough room to properly finish this manga. I know I've been burned before, but I really wanna hope this ending turns out great and not rushed.

But holy shit! This is like the THIRD yuri manga I've read that acknowledges homophobia as a real thing gay people have to deal with, AND it incorporated it into a character's backstory! Even if this ending turns out kinda rushed, this manga's already leagues above its peers. Bravo, Miyahara-sensei!

Aggregator gang
give us a sequel manga for the best wing woman, ara-ara onee-san and her delivery girl, fang-chan.

Users who are viewing this thread