Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The Place I Can Return Home To Is By Your Side.

Fed-Kun's army
It feels like someone just shot to my dick with a bazooka. This is such an unbearable pain. :'(

Maybe I should go to sleep to see if we will have an announcement for a spin-off tomorrow. Please let this is just the end of an arc! :'( :'(

0ps

Satisfying ending. Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Such a great ending! No last-minute "I'm having doubts maybe we shouldn't after all" drama bs, just happy, sweet, fluffy goodness <3

Dex-chan lover
Aww so sweet! A great end to a great series! I hope the author will grace us with another fantastic yurt series soon!

Supporter
Such a great ending, now I only want a future chapter lmao show us how they achieved their new goals :V

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREME AMOUNTS OF WARM FUZZIES. OVER READING OF THIS CHAPTER CAN LEAD TO DIABETES, UNINTENTIONAL SMILING, AND OVER WHELMING WARMTH IN THE FACE AND CHECK. IF ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS DO NOT DISSIPATE OVER A FEW MONTHS, YOU MUST BE READING THIS A FEW YEARS AFTER THE PANDEMIC HAS ENDED

Aggregator gang
Look forward to the author's next work, really loved their art style. Thanks to all the scanlators who worked on this over the months.

i'm gonna miss them so much. what a nice, sweet and well-executed story. ended on a good note too. the build up was pretty good and the sex and kiss scenes were really good in building that sort of tension. kudos to the mangaka. good and fluffy with a nice conclusion

KZO

Dex-chan lover
4 kisses in the final. One of the best relationships I've read.

Really loved it.

Is she making a game? Wish we could see some of that.

Dex-chan lover
One of the best Yuri's I've had the pleasure of reading! Thank you translation team for bringing us this gem!

Users who are viewing this thread