Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The Place I Can Return Home To Is By Your Side.

nooooooooo what about neighbor-san?!?#?(#(/@)@+-$ it's cute tho but what about herrrrrr come onmskka 😭😭😭😭

I wish good luck for the ones in this path (the path of sharing lives i mean) mangas like this are really good to feel like ahuman again is this messed up world.

I guess the neighbor thing was just a dead end. Oh well, feel like it was a little too early to end it outright but it was fun.

aaaaaaa another amazing story ended...

was a wholesome and memorable ride tbh, big love for author-sama

Thanks author-san, thanks translation team, thanks MangaDex. It was a beautiful story and now if you all excuse me I'll go cry myself to sleep for the cuteness and sadness of the ending of this great story

One thing an author must do to their reader is to give them a lasting impression they can look back. This is one of those stories I would look back to. So beautiful. I'm so glad I found this.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaa not the dead mommy hairstyle.

Thank you for your translation to the end, bless

I NEED A SEQUEL!!!!! I'M DEFINITELY NOT THE ONLY ONE LIKE HOLY SHIMATA, THE ART IS CUTE AND I WOULD LIKE SOME MORE WHOLESOME YURI MOMENTS AS WELL AS AN ARC ABOUT NEIGHBOR SAN OR CO-WORKER CHAN

I was honestly feeling horny before reading this, and after this chapter, it all dissipated. Faq.

Holy shit, though. This manga was amazing. The pacing, the amount of wholesome and sensual scenes were just perfect. It wasn’t over the top with drama, but it wasn’t lacking in plot either. This is definitely one of those manga I’ll keep coming back to, and I’m keeping an eye on this mangaka. Hope they’ll give us a sequel on the neighbor! Thanks, translators!

I'm going to miss the ravishing art and the tender yet tense love between these two comfy and tortured girls. This manga filled an emotional niche that no other manga has done quite the same way. I always felt my heart was going to either burst with passion or shatter in agony at any moment. I normally want more at the end of an excellent story, but I feel a grateful release that we have a happy ending for our girls.

Users who are viewing this thread