Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

The cover has a very nice butt so I'm pretty sure this can't be bad

Fed-Kun's army
Well... what an dumb idiot "oh yeah, my great dream is becoming a great swordsman, so i throw that away because i am a dipshit that duels with someone that can obviously trash me in a second"...
At least he got that he is an idiot in getting into that...

Spending way too much time on this after getting baited by the WN cover and getting fooled by the confusing preface.

His poor mom put him through a poor school full of somewhat better off brats whose only advantage over him is a decent diet and an allowance.

Old man: You can train yourself, but I won't supply you any books, a gym, or even human contact for a million years.
MC: That sounds very suspicious.
OM: Free Food
MC: Sold!!!

@Silwith Too many people are trashing this before it came out if you don't like this type of story just don't read it, I feel like thats is the obvious choice here. Plus he didn't insult him, he took a shot at the only person who raised and supported him with their own very being, so yeah he wasn't able to think rationally

Double-page supporter
Ok... where to start
So he was inspired to be swordsman at a young age, and so after 15 years of training... he still sucks ? what did you do for 15 years. You even try bro ? If after 15 years, its probably right tath you arnt going to be a swordsman, look at a career change. Its like wanting to become a pro sportsmen, but your bodies just too weak for it or you put in lousy wasted effort.. it will never work out.

Also "fencing" is thrusting swordsmanship... not slashing. Maybe thats your problem.

1 million years is a long time... You'd probably forget why and who you are dueling lol. in 1 million years it wont matter. Nor will the school.
and lastly that bet was aweful. Are you serious ? You agreed to the conditions ?

@Vini ah yeah, watch him come back as if he had a good night sleep.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll judge after a few chapters... Let's see how this goes.

Fed-Kun's army
@Agis Mimimii... i do like this kind of story, i am very much into Isekai/OP/ect stuff, guilty pleasure if you want, but if he is a goddamn idiot he is a goddamn idiot... the other guy is an asshole, sure, but he just throws away his mothers work like this? Idiot, period, especially since he seems accustomed to this guys shit but now is snapping all of a sudden, even though he should know that the only way to stay on top is to have the moral high ground, since the the worst one in the academy will never ever win against the number one...

Will still read on, maybe it gets nice, but the start is forced, even compared to other mangas in this direction.

This concept reminds me of that manga with the Mage who has a long life span and comes out years later from his house with his familiar named Pochi IIRC.

@XNovalX , @XNovalX cant recall its name but your descriptions hit the mark, I dont want to shit on other people hard work but my father's son's dilto has more personality than him
ok ,back to our MC, I have a theory that hes so slow/ dumb that his 1 mil years of training = 10 years a normal person train. I mean if you spend 1 mil doing nothing but practicing swordmanship/ spell I couldnt see why youre not already the ruler of the galaxy

I wonder if a huge chunk of this will be him training for millions of years or will it just be a couple of chapters and he comes out overpowered af and probably insane

Power Uploader
Just a "warning", chs are usually released in .1/.2 form afaik

the genius swordsman he fights after his billion years of swinging a sword cause he spammed the button loses and goes full crazy yandere mode for mc.

t

I already hate the MC.
Real loser who can't ignore what other's say.
What does it matter what people say about your parents?

@Miku39 does his personality atleast change though or is he the the typical dense harem MC?

Double-page supporter
If this was another beta dense mc, I will give it a 1 and a dropped tag

Thanks for the chapter
look like a good manga
I thinks there is a missing page the colored double-page in the beginning of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
must be a woman.
Probably some woman pays attention to mc, and shitty Mswordsman wants that woman, so MC is an obstacle that he wants to eliminate.

Users who are viewing this thread