Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
Ya guys gotta remeber he trained without any actual combat experience. It's like doing rigorous training for the military and then thrown into the battlefield. It's two completely different experience.

But ya know the MC is gonna kick ass anyways.

Dex-chan lover
i'm sure you're really gonna have a hard time with this MC, no way you could beat up some school kids with your millions of years of training...

Contributor
@Hjek098 He had combat training with his clone though.

I will get really mad if this is a walk in the park for the MC again. It's always this wishy washy talk, just to beat the enemy with ease. It's annoying when the protagonist is this delusional and doesn't accept the reality that is right in front of his eye.

@Add1152000 IIRC, the button is broken. Page 21 of chapter 1.2, it clearly shown he's split the button. Though this may be retconned in the future. Currently, the button is officially trash after he's done with it.

This manga had such a great premise but it devolved into academy trash this is gayer than gay butt sex

Dex-chan lover
This turned too generic, btw after millions of years how has his personality not hardened? He’s had millions of years to think unless he’s n idiot and mindlessly trained. Like he should have at least contemplated about life or why he is the way he is which in turn should have changed him but no instead he still thinks he’s super weak? I’m not saying he should be some badass right off the bat but he should be confident enough to know himself that after many years of training he should be strong.

Dex-chan lover
No one should even challenge him, the MC has literally trained for so long, I hate when they make the MC look undefeatable, but as time goes on, he gets relatively weaker and weaker.

Fed-Kun's army
alternatively you could look at it as the ice academy is lacking and doesnt have a good enough 3rd candidate and anyone they picked as a filler would just embarrass them.

When this manga reaches 700 chapters people are still going to be like "yeah I gave this a good shot but this manga but its not mentally stimulating enough, turned too generic, its just a rip off of blah blah" after every chapter. Stop being weird and just admit you like reading this holy shit its just embarrassing to look at now lol. Youre still going to be here by the time the next chapter comes out anyway. Youre not fooling anyone

Dex-chan lover
Imagine getting scared by a scrub who trained no less than 100 years

Double-page supporter
bruh how are you afraid of that mf.
you did train for more than 100M years, smh. 😴

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck you mean "won't be easy to defeat", bitch you've trained for 1 BILLION FUCKING YEARS!!???

Double-page supporter
"won't be easy to defeat"
one shots him next chapter....

who is the author even trying to fool here

Users who are viewing this thread