Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita

Fed-Kun's army
This is it.
This is the manga Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute is making fun of.

The first chapter is kinda funny and interesting, but so far it looks like absolute generic trash.
It looks like the author just wanted a catchy title and a lazy excuse for the MC to be OP. Like really?

"I push button, I train, I go back to time where I push button, now I'm super strong and remember nothing from 1000 years I spent training."
Why not have the protagonist mature mentally or return mentally insane, Why not transport him 1000 years into the future? Why not do anything interesting?

Like what is the point the "1000 years" part if you just comeback the same, but stronger? The button may as well just skip the "1000 years" part and just make MC OP.
I swear the author just wanted to milk readers for the title and that's fucking disappointing to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
Could be significantly better if the author show instead of tell for a lot of parts of the worldbuilding but so far it hasn't fallen for fatal isekai mistakes so it's still an enjoyable read

The mc goes to train 1 million years, but mc mentality like 15 yo kid who got the power. It's really unfortunate that on the plot mc
fight with his own shadow or maybe his personality
but the author just threw it. At least at this point still enjoyable

1st off, these people the author is trying to pass off as REAL people. Yah, not even close, the author went a bit too far on the bully Re retardation.

2nd, The author is trying to make the MC look smypathetic, but he's simply looking like HE'S THAT DUMB. He truly is a moron who could train for years and get nowhere because he actually is that dumb. Like, it's pretty obvious something strange happens, and he goes "Herp Derp, I Dumb, things are still the way they were despite all the evidence indicating otherwise"

You expect me to believe someone who was extremely weak as a swordsman suddenly wipes the floor with his strong opponents and doesn't notice this and realize they got way stronger?

*Edit: 5 /25/20

I have multiple things to say about this
First of all
training for about 15 years in swordsmanship is completely pointless if you're doing it by yourself just swinging down. I would assume the reason he's so bad before the button is that he never got properly taught, or never listened to his teachers, because just swinging a sword down from the age of five all the way to 15 will do nothing but steel into muscle memory the wrong way to do things. never mind doing that same thing for a million years, never getting a chance to test it against other swordsmen. I believe this concept could be done right if the MC was given this button after the initial duel, then he could use the knowledge of the fight and practice against it. but from what I've seen this doesn't happen, especially due to the broken button.

Second of all, the unrealistic caricatures of people. I won't go into this due to the abundance you can find detailing this in the comments, along with his lack of mental change after those years. however I will add that the rushed intro caused absolutely no character development for anyone, I'd assume this is to make it so that no-one relates to any side characters to keep this as a self-insert fantasy.

Thirdly, and this is spoiler-ish to a mediocre extent:
The characters after he defeats his first opponent call the mc a cheater, which is objectively true. he was able to live in a fraction of a second for a million years and was able to progress further than any others alive in that short amount of time. This is clearly an advantage as I'd assume that if everyone else was given such an opportunity, they'd acquire far superior talents. Tis is due to their own ability from the start.

Dex-chan lover
@Soveregin :
I would assume the reason he's so bad before the button is that he never got properly taught,
This is kind of why I dropped the WN after the first chapter. Not certain how it lines up with the manga but it basically said he was paying A lot of money to go to school, and the teachers were not bothering to teaching him anything so all he had was some basic forms from when he started that he kept repeating.

Some really pessimistic people in the comments as usual, I think the story is entertaining and the characters are fine. I’m a casual reader so I’m not some super virgin like some of the comments who care so deeply about drawn pictures and stories that they can’t enjoy someone else’s work, i’d honestly love to see everyone’s WN or LN they slaved through to do better than this. It’s disappointing to see how many people in a community can’t just enjoy something just because it exists, it’s pretty boring though to always see the same people be so negative yet hype up terrible manga or LNs while being hypocrites.

Editor: Wow spending several hounderd millions of years alone in an empty world, must be really taxing for the protagonist's mental health. How will he deal with that?
Author: Actually it's super easy, barely an inconvenience.

Nice read so far and I actually enjoyed reading the few chapters. Can't wait to see what happens from here and thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Last page in the raw the mother actually talked about some 'seals' getting loose. The translation isn't that accurate tbh.

Just to warn anyone, this is a wish-fulfillment story to feel OP, but the author has zero writing skills and just scales down the MC's abilities and mind to create tension and drive the plot. It's frustrating.

EDIT: Also apparently the MC's talent is a 6-digit negative number, he's practically disabled. Still loses to people despite training for 1 billion years.

The setting with the whole time dimension stuff has potential. But the author just fucking shits on it

For those wondering about the browser thing, brave is just chrome but with the memory leak stuff fixed. Plus it's incognito is actual incognito mode unlike chrome. And since it's still chrome, you can still use any extensions

Users who are viewing this thread