Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita

Dex-chan lover
Waste of Time, Really generic. lazily written and it has the same premise of many other mangas but worse...

Double-page supporter
This is incredibly generic, but not offensively so. I've experienced more painful reads than this. I'll probably forget about it when the next chapter updates, but it's readable enough.

Man... the plot are not making any sense at all. I think the author and the artist should study and get references from one of the manhwa called rooftop sword master.

Do not expect a good story other than a generic useless protagonist with instant 1 week harem (unless you like it). As you noticed, the mc is supposed to be older than the first ancestor, living for a billion years should have thought "why don't i kill myself?" to end his useless life of despair to ended the story right there.

I think his age is 1.1 billion from the novel.

Biggest issue is the concept is really half thought out. Trained for millions of years, yet he's only that strong, and that small minded. Should have just made it "I trained for a hundred years" or something and it would have made sense. You train for millions of years, and you still act the same, you're not so long lived that all of this seems petty to you at this point and you realize how small the world is by now, and you're barely stronger than the other kids, its like the number they chose was arbitrary. Like they chose such a big number that if someone actually trained that long they'd be far more than a sage who is entirely detached from the world at that point.

Mc: Trains for what 1 billion years?
Also mc when going into a fight: golly this is gonna be a tough battle

Mc: trains for 100 million years. Also Mc: proceeds to be intimidated by a 16-19 year old kid. 🤦🏽 The story is good but I hate people like this mc. He is a pure blood bitch!!

3/10 for lazy writing and wasted potential. Not good enough to read. Not bad enough to despise.

Review/rant here ↓
MC is over a billion years old, but still has the same wimpy personality as when he was a teenager as though he hasn't aged a day. You'd think he would've changed a little after living in solitude for such an impossibly long time. There's no way he would still be perfectly sane after all that time, let alone unchanged. At least he should be completely apathetic since he's so old and nothing happening in the story matters at all when viewed from that scale. The fact that MC isn't ridiculously OP after all that is also weird and sad. Seriously, did he spend 99.999999% of that time in a coma?

The story could've been about an overpowered MC who's lost his humanity being thrust back into an old life he's forgotten and dealing with things (humans) that he doesn't remember what they are. Deciding if humans are things that should be killed or not, learning how to communicate, regaining some semblance of emotion, figuring out how the real world works, slowly recovering old memories, etc. You know, interesting things. Sure the story would've gone in a completely different direction, but we didn't really need another "MC goes to fantasy school" story, especially since the story we got makes no sense in context.

Instead of getting something interesting, we got something generic. Oh well.

Group Leader
Next chapter: New guy’s sword traps MC in a world that lasts 1 million years.

MC becomes even more OP.

HdMVfTC.jpg

Why the fuck would you write all the tension out of your story like this?
The whole plot is, "Have a 100 years to practice a skill and see what happens." All the tension is held in how One-of-a-kind that situation is.
Why would you give a minor character the ability to "plot" any character he wishes? How is he not scene as a moral abomination? Why do none of the other characters understand the MC now?
Fuck tension, I guess.

Double-page supporter
Don't listen to the simps saying, "Turn off your brain!"

This story sucks. The premise is stupid. MC should have either killed himself or gone insane being improperly isolated for longer than the existence of the human species. 1 million or 100 million. Makes no difference. It's stupid.
And the MC should either have perfect mastery of swordplay, or perfect strength, or something. The premise is time leads to superiority. MC should be an absolute monster.

Don't read this. It's bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread