Ichizu Bitch-chan (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 60 - A Story Of A Mother Who Is Worried About Her Son(s)

I think this chapter is showing that she truly is not malicious, but that "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Double-page supporter
Whoa the Brother is actually a decent/likable Character this time

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can' wait for the next update.

Group Leader
@vessalius Abusive parents are very rarely actively malicious. When my dad was destroying my books or leaving me in a dark room with no electricity for hours I'm sure he thought he was doing me a service to straighten me up.

fucking hell, my brain is so fucking dark.....fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supporter
I think there's been a lot of over-reaction for moms actions in previous chapters. She just wanted to encourage her elder son to do the best he could at the time. Now she recognises that it wasn't a good way to go and is regretful of the way she was. Also the son recognises that what she was doing.

I had a few incidents of my own in a very similar way, I get that my parents wanted the best for me, but weren't very good at communicating that, perhaps it was due to the way that *their* parents were involved with them.

@HaxtonFale I really hope the note on the last page from us group members helped clarify; you made some good points last time, so we felt the need to address them.
We're also pretty defensive of the boss man, he's a good guy with his heart in the right place, but miscommunication can lead to many misunderstandings. Sorry for any bad blood between us, I hope you can live your life with joy and peace despite the past, and fight on.

Dex-chan lover
I like how people are comparing these to other random abusive stories when in reality its not even half as bad. Guess people here really love to bitch

Users who are viewing this thread