Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 84

This manga really trying to give this girl a tragic and heart wrenching backstory just to try and make me sympathize with her toxic, manipulative, obsessive ass. Why am I reading this shit, bro?

Dex-chan lover
I think people are misunderstanding the direction this manga is going. Showing her (very tragic) past here isnt just for the sympathy points but to justify why she became what she is now in the present. Sometimes if you get bullied you'll live long enough to become them.

Harperbows/ Well, need drama for the plot. If the setting was in the US, there'd be kids having gun fights at school.

Fed-Kun's army
I really did think that bullying in manga is exaggerated, that is, until i moved to Japan and had workshops at Japanese elementary/middle school. The kids are as exactly as they're portrayed in the manga. Bullying here is the real deal.

Fed-Kun's army
so sad uwu, so instead of getting revenge on bullies, she harasses the MC for being her friends in the past? good logic

Dex-chan lover
@AstolfoXY I know, right. It's almost like I can both sympathize with bullying while not excusing their own bullying.

But that's the internet for you. Literally black and white.

Double-page supporter
Jesus, and people say we have a serious bullying problem. But this is borderline psycho behavior, all the kids in this manga are probably gonna become serial killers or rapists.

Banned
Does kids really go that far in bullying?
You'd be surprised to find out in other mangas, and even in real life they can do far worse. An example is the kids in Bakaudon's manga. Also that edgy manga Rurokunin. In real life, I've seen some cases of violent bullying where the child is sent to the hospital. Some are accidents and some they either don't have the capacity to recognize the severity of their actions or they're just doing it because they're young and can still get away with it, protected by the juvenile laws. There are even reports of rape cases but luckily, I don't know of one that I've seen.

Kids are cruel Jack, and I love minors 😈

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread