Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 100.5 - True End

Fed-Kun's army
Author sure likes plot twists

I hate it when there's a long time skip for the couple to get together. Yes Saber and Shirou i'm talking about you

Dex-chan lover
300px-I%27ve_Seen_Enough._I%27m_Satisfied.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting the NTR until the last page.... Good there wasn't XD

Supporter
i'm glad they split properly, took time to grow as people before meeting again.

i want to throw this out there as a PSA of sorts. there's something called trauma bonding, where people can form strong connections over intense shared experiences. this includes abusive relationships. it's the reason why it can be so difficult to break away from an abuser. just keep that in mind folks, if you ever encounter a fucked up relationship and you wonder why it stays.

Contributor
Time to put this in the 'Completed' archives and only revisit it if/when the serialized version makes progress.

Made it through the end! I gotta say the way the author told the story was a bit off but I enjoyed it! It wasn't good nor bad but it certainly is worth the time spent on reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Both this and Psuedo Harem have been some amazing journeys...

I guess a new decade really has begun...

The premise has some potential. Maybe, it will get a proper serialization to really expand on the story.

Power Uploader
@shady_alt Have you not seen the serialization (manga page -> related) or do you not consider it a proper serialization? Just wondering

Dex-chan lover
I mean as long as they're happy, I guess this is fine. Until something flips her switch and she goes back to psycho mode and his life hell

Users who are viewing this thread