Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

Group Leader
Aaaaaaaand, finally dropped. 4/10. Came here wanting "girl that teases the guy she likes", instead found "girl that abuses the guy she likes".

@Keetonman
though the first guy no one like him the second and the third were quite likeable in the comment section
most of them were like "too hot" "best boyfriend ever" "too sexy"
and only males reader criticized this
the females on the other hand loved it and wanted to have similar experience

Dex-chan lover
>DWD is from indonesia
based indon at it again

Btw,
give me more anon. Need some more fluff for the fluff satan.

this isn't teasing, this is just stupid,

I mean do people seriously get a kick out of seeing someone heart broken, shattered, depressed?

I mean I've heard of people that like physical pain and mental humiliation but this is just stupid.

If this dude ends up hanging from the second floor of those apartments I wouldn't be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I just don't get this manga. People in the comments are going on about all the 'teasing' and how 'cruel' it is...but she hasn't actually done anything to him. OK, sneaking a camera into his room is definitely not OK and she should go to jail for that but the MC hasn't even realized that happened yet...

For the most part it's just her pretending like she has a boyfriend and is having sex next door. So what? Who fucking cares? They're not in a relationship, they barely even know each other. Maybe I just don't understand the mentality of idol fans...but if this is how they really are then they need help. Her personal life shouldn't have any impact on him in the first place...

@Kevadu I think she's "mean" because we see what she does and the intentions she has, a matter of perspective. If we didin't see her side tho, then we could not assume anything at all.

Dex-chan lover
I want the MC to get a proper girlfriend. Let's see how she acts after that.

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu I do agree that if she does have a boyfriend then other people shouldn’t be calling her mean but your not looking at what’s actually wrong here.

First off in Japan idols themselves aren’t usually allowed to have any romantic relationship because fans would have a outcry and that itself is pretty dumb but this is japan alright they are dedicated to whatever they do and it’s in the contract on what idols sign with managers.

Second she does many thing which is pretty fucking annoying like having loud sex and disturbing neighbours with this stuff. Having a camera inside another guys house which itself is illegal, and just being a overall asshole sometimes.

She does do these things to “tease” this guy but as you can see it’s ruining his life by making him more insecure about himself and really is psychologically destructive.

Another thing I’d liked to add is that she should honestly act more professionally if she’s a idol.

Man, what the hell is wrong with you people? This manga is funny and cute as hell, I'm not sure what you guys are on about.

@Resia
I've come to realize the comments section just makes me feel bad for liking anything I want to read on this site. But I make the same mistake every time by looking at them anyway. People take these stories way too seriously

Users who are viewing this thread