Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

Even with the latest chapters and whatever minimal “progress” they have, this still is just pretty boring.

Really enjoyable! Anyone has any recommendations for a series full of gaslighting? It's becoming my new fetish...

Aggregator gang
What if, He's actually a chad+stalker, but tries to pretend to be a wimp to bait his favorite idol into stalking him. 5000 IQ

This is some crazy funny shit. Idc if it's weird to enjoy this manga, I can't help but grin so much whenever I see an update.

My doctor said i should reduce the amount of sweets in my diet, I told that's funny because I’m currently reading this sour ass shit

Imagine being such a loser you realize you could graduate from being a KHV because your dream girl wants to date you and you decide to keep being an idol otaku worshiping from a distance because you're terrified of the idea that for once in your life something not horrible might happen.

@greatninja3 Yeah that is a good point actually. But he doesn't know that though, so it's mostly him thinking he's not good enough for her when he's arguably too good for her.

Users who are viewing this thread