Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

Dex-chan lover
@anoman Well, Mika keeps blasting fake sex sounds through his walls to make it sound like she has a boyfriend, so it pretty much makes sense that he won't make a move.

If you're expecting some type of revenge, you're out of luck for another 10 chapters or so. I've looked at the raws and it looks like a slow burner (so buckle up, the karma train is coming)

Group Leader
It's not as bad as comments say, It is definitely not sweet and not as sour. I have 80% hunch how the story gonna end, but I do feel that he might kill himself.

Fed-Kun's army
Teasing Bitch tierlist
D Nagatoro
( tease you like a bitch but may change your life for the better)

B Gaishu isshoku
(the girl is a bitch but let you treat her like one. )

A Idol to Otaku
(tease you like a bitch and also give you massive deppression that may lead to being a sociopath and loss of humanity)

SSS+ Hajimete no Netorare
(The bitch trancend being a bitch that may lead to psychopathic tendencies to a normal human being, loss of self respect to the one who still let it happen, very poor life choice and bloodlust to the readers)

@randomuser53
Even in the raws there's not much going on apart from one girl that confronts the idol (I think she knows the whole charade but I couldn't tell you since I don't speak jap)

@Trucho
The other idol that asked FMC to take a break from the fan meeting or a new character? Sorry I don't know how to access the raws.

@randomuser53
I think a new character but I could be, and most likely am, wrong because I have the memory capacity of a fish. Either way, some type of karma is coming so don't lose hope.

Group Leader
Very good! There's not enough content from the sadist's perspective. Based on the ratings this has, I'm guessing most commenters read the word bully and assumed soft, gentle femdom.
This girl gets it!

@Fusionxtras You have to pay the "UNREASONABLE" amount of 100 yen to read it on the author's fanbox.
Or you can read chapter 5 of the serialization.

This is the webcomic that is my guilty pleasure. When I say guilty, I mean guilty, it’s the type of manga that you have to keep reminding yourself that the relationship is fictional so you don’t get worked up. The characters are soo manipulative and dense. It only works in fiction.

I can’t say I don’t enjoy it though.

The mc is such a beta. I'm only 7 chapters in and I already don't like him. For some reason, his bitch ass self can't stand the fact that someone he adores has someone that she likes and it makes him depressed. Like, wtf? Come on, now.
Edit: I just read chapter 8 and now I don't like him even more. Like, are you serious? It's not like they were dating and she cheated on him or something. I hope the mc kills himself or gets hit by a truck because I can't stand him.
Edit: I take that back. I hope both of them get hit by a truck.

Users who are viewing this thread