Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

God help me I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. This is the kind of shit I just cannot stand, no matter the medium, and yet here I am. What. The. Fuck.

Aggregator gang
Did this get a turn for the better? I put it on hold for some time, and judging by the comments it seems we aren't there yet.

Anyone got links to the raws so I can see how this train wreck goes, cause thier not on the pixiv

I'm not smart nor dumb but HOW do you manage to get a DEAD cat through school, I have to know.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

idk what is it supposed to be? The last chapters try to make me sympathize with this bitch and that will never happen. Like if she went through those things why does she torment MC?

Group Leader
Justifying / alleviating the heroine's crimes with a sad past is still a no no author-san ah ah.

Fed-Kun's army
@ I have no idea; seeing how these schools seem to have a teacher at the front gate at all times. The only thing I know is that if someone did that to me, I'd probably pull a higurashi ova and bash the wench who did it in the face with the closest desk or chair.

hey did the title changed midway? why? picking up this series after some months and noticed the title was different (Tonari no Heya something as opposed to this Idol Risou Kankei)

Look at this outcome. Man, how stupid can a human be. Even though she said to not meddle in her problems, he should have interfered. Same in RL. Even if you think that you may not achieve much with your help, you should still intervene and try to help. If your help alone is not enough, you should try to get help from outside and help together as a group. You wouldn´t want something like this to happen for yourself too.

Users who are viewing this thread