Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

That is why you shouldn't underestimate the artist. If he could go 'oh, this isn't selling so I'll make her look pitiful and draw an ecchi cover', then they can definitely wrap it up in a few chaps. EZ Clap

I'm a bit dissapointed tbh. It really feels like the twist was just kind of haphazardly, with no hints or build up. Like a replacement author came in, or the original was forced to add stuff regardless of making it work.

I'm too far in to not finish it, but man, at least for me, the twist ruins it

Dex-chan lover
Probably there will be back story in the next chapter bc of the cliffhanger plot in the latest chapter

Long and short of it when he saw her in the classroom before she transferred away he kind of awkwardly grinned at her. It looks like he had no idea that she was getting bullied. She just went ahead and assumed he was part of the whole thing even though he was completely innocent.

Alright lemme tell yall if u came here for fluff or a rom com, get the hell out, things turn dark moderatly fast, the comedy tag... its fake, so if u came here for any of that get out, before its too late

for what looks like the manga is going to have a bad ending, the worst is that I can't feel sorry for Idol, she is just crazy

@apf78 Well, what die you expect ? She got crazy and twisted after all the bullying she went threw. I don't want to deny it, it's not good that the fmc is tormenting the mc, but I understand her reason, even if it's small a small piece.

Dex-chan lover
Is it true that Pixiv chapter 6 is basically covered by chapter 5 from serialization?

Users who are viewing this thread