Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Dark Elf Slave (1)

Dex-chan lover
eMufl3c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@jreadingmanga:

Hahaha. Great line there. And I believe I saw it before in this tiny town in Kansas before a tornado took it away to be isekai'd again.

Aggregator gang
So, thats a world the pillaging a village and sell the people there as slaves is a common thing uh....

Dex-chan lover
They should team up with that male lead who’s enslaved by a dark elf! Because slavery is always neat!
Also, found the culprit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJTK_iNA5s

Aggregator gang
I remembered a line from Zero Punctuation while reading this that goes something like, "Who needs character development to make a character sympathetic when you can just burn all their stuff to the ground in the first 5 minutes."

It's a lot more prominent here, but it actually shines a light on the fact that I find almost no protagonists ever sympathetic in these new age fantasy mangas. Really wish authors would put a little bit more effort towards fleshing out characters rather than throwing all their eggs in the setting basket.

Users who are viewing this thread