Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta.

Dex-chan lover
should I question the cover? or will it make sense in later chapters?

Dex-chan lover
"my Woman"

whenever i hear this in a Manga i know right there and then that the author is an incel

my only problem with the story till now is.. what's the effing point of swords and bows and such in a world that already has guns???

Manga: “Dark Elf!” *Shows a pale skin beauty.*
Me: *Blinks, having been looking for an either Ebony or dark skinned beauty.*

Course I know that’s just me, I typically assume dark Elves are... dark elves... I know there’s the “Pale Dark Elf”, but I still prefer the “Dark Skin Dark Elf”.

Dex-chan lover
“Well there goes my house and my money. Guess I’ll buy a slave with what I have

Japan. Stop with the slavery already. You don’t understand how it works

I keep seeing slavery in Japanese media shown as romantic. It makes me feel pretty uncomfortable tbh...
I dropped this pretty quick. What kind of weirdo self inserts as a slave owner and thinks the slave would love them at first sight?

[ol]I think because of how many slave girls manga there are there should a tag for them
also her skin in the cover and and the manga don't match up she is clearly not a dark elf in the cover with pinkish white skin even pale dark elf have a more dead gray skin[/ol]

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety considering my heritage, I get the idea of what slavery ensues. You should your words more carefully. You know what they say about assuming.

@Flavor25 We are going to be real "considering my heritage, I get the idea of what slavery ensues" you don't know shit because you aren't a slave !!, I do not know you from anything other than your avatar and your internet name and I do not care about your inheritance or anything like that I only answered you because surely you seem to know so much and now from what I see you seem to have the crystal skin and is one of the new offended of those now that abound in the networks.
Pd: I use the words I want if you are offended, it is your problem, I am a Latin person of color and I am not crying because of what people do or DID in their life or their jobs, we all have problems(life is hard), you Yankees are very rare... perdon por lo errores de ortografia el ingles es dificil xD

Fed-Kun's army
This is definitely pretty meh, as if whoever made it used the google translate equivalent of a copy machine.

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety You don’t need to be a slave to know that slavery is not all rainbows and romance.
That said man, you gotta work on yourself. You came in looking for an argument. I get this is the internet and all but that doesn’t mean that you should follow suit and start problems and arguments everywhere you go. And yea, causing a problem was your intent because you don’t need to be a genius or a slave to know that slavery is supposed to suck. Everyone knows that (except all of Japan apparently). And since everyone knows that, then that means the only purpose of your comment was to cause an argument. Real nasty way to live your life but hey, you do you.

@Flavor25 I only said that you go "stop japan slavery is bad" in a manga site ... well cada uno por su lado buena suerte xD

Users who are viewing this thread