Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 1 - A foreigner can’t explore the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
@cgr - And if you don't have ethical concerns (or ethics) like I imagine would apply to most people who go "Nuke them!", nuking a place makes it very dangerous for your own people to secure, and damages/destroys any natural resources you may want. Nuking is always a last resort option, and usually you shouldn't even do it then.

@Yurisivel - Because they realized he was an otherworlder from his weapon, and knew they'd make more from following him to his camp and stealing his stuff.

Whaty theydist deploy some support vehcile or some armored one? Daymnm if they want make camp of their own having some armored vehicle with auto canon and mechingun would be nice... Also a let down using AK to chlice

Dex-chan lover
should've gone for the head when you knew it was the same people who tried to rob you on that alley. and I praise the author for able to make me sympathize the MC being robbed. i had this urge to punch someone seeing those robbers

Contributor
Nice first chapter, better than most isekai.

No game system, no harem, no OP cheat or whatever else.

Aggregator gang
He could just shoot them in the head, why he didn't? I don't think they could heal a wound in the heart or in the head.

Dex-chan lover
@conscript117

Warning shots. He could of shot them in the head, but he didn't know about their insane regen.

So next time (Which will be soon), shoot to kill. Heart and brain shots only.

Aggregator gang
Woah isekai rarely sucks me in but I was completely absorbed by this one while reading

Aggregator gang
me when a cat dies:
ange.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread