Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 1 - A foreigner can’t explore the dungeon.

Power Uploader
Translation is dead you should start searching that will be translating this and will not be lazy like Biamam Scans

BCS

Dex-chan lover
And here I was happy that for once firearms actually were a thing.

Why this chapter has so many failed pages to load? I don't have any issues with other manga except this one.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work. A few typos, but the only thing that threw my understanding a while was the page 10 sentence "Reason number 2, 5 of the people that jumped down with me went missing."

Since the later context says the sentence should have been more like "Reason number 2, the 5 people that jumped down with me went missing."

---

@BCS If you haven't already, then try the manga "GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri"

Great!, now im having flashbacks about me playing as a Gunslinger in Ragnarok Online Classic.

Dex-chan lover
>Can heal immediately from a burst from an assault rifle/7.62x39mm
"Haha! What are going to do now?!"
[Mozambique Drill, two to the chest and one to the brain pan]
Dead men experience quite the difficulty healing and coming back. And even if they are undead or brought back via necromancy, it's going to be difficult for them to accomplish much if they are set on fire, decapitated, dismembered by full auto surgery or blown apart by explosives.

There is no overkill. There is only "target neutralized" and "I need to reload."
Magic loses, the end.

Dex-chan lover
You dont mess with adventurers.

CneJyAX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread