Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 9 - The Shadow Asks your Heart

Dex-chan lover
WBO8DMC.png

Where did MC get the bracelet from and why is there a random god in it? Not sure if I missed it or something in a previous chapter.

Aggregator gang
SO what happened to the badass MC who beat up a tavern of adventurers who could heal themselves and roll them into a human-ball to drag through the streets?

It's been so long that i forgot what the cat god can do... That is, if she actually did anything e..e ( fr I don't remember lol)

Dex-chan lover
He just needed to change his vocation to a ranger just like in dragons dogma

Dex-chan lover
@PoopyPants nope still used a gun it seems plus in the next chapter all 3 were bloody with gun shot wounds(novel stated the same) not something you get with just punching people true he could have used some CQC but he still has guns.

I re read it again plus the novel the only difference is he used a pistol(but he also has an AK on his other hand) and it did got swatted away chances are he got it again in the novel he only has the AK and never got swatted

It ended the same skipping the whole fight scene

In anycase yes they had a lot of bullet wounds based on the current translated novel

“Outside was a trio of adventurers who had their broken arms and feet restrained by the chain, which was then pierced through and tangled around the many holes made in their bodies until they were a ball-shaped mass. Moans of agony could still be heard, so they shouldn't be dead yet.”

Novel was more brutal I guess considering he made the chains go through the bullet holes to tie them up.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Oi. Prefer that mad, evil bitch that may or may not leg lock me please do over a retarded elf all day, every day

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the trope of racisme so integrated that they dont see elfgirl as cute/beautifull. Cliché but logic , still love them both

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8 I don’t know who reported me but isn’t it weird that chapter 1 story in a chapter 9 discussion is considered spoiler?

I’d put a spoiler tag if I talk about
MC went to a brothel
but don’t think spoiler tag is needed if I remind people that MC destroyed all his guns In chapter 3

There’s at least 2 comments that mentioned past chapter plot too should I report them ?

Double-page supporter
This manga took a really weird turn... It used to be a dude being cautious making intelligent decisions.

And now it's a simp, lmao. Not gonna stop, but just an observation.

Thanks for the update!

Is it just me or is Souya all over the place as a character? What even is his personality at this point?

Users who are viewing this thread