Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 8 - Princess of the Smoldering Forest

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know about that MC.. fighting an armored opponent with bare fist seems kinda stupid in the first place

Dex-chan lover
I just wake up in the morning and i feel I already exercised just how the actions on this chapter is.
That princes was so bully, he needed to whooped on his ass.

Dex-chan lover
@ImDanGrow have you heard of grappling? You might want to read up on how medieval knights fought - it often boiled down to blunt weapons or grapples.

It's hard to feel bad about rabbits after seeing a certain episode of a certain anime.

NOOOO, NOT THE RABBIT!!!!!
on side note kinda lol when he replied the prince with
" i do, and it's picking a fight"

Dex-chan lover
God, I fucking LOVE this MC. Doesn't take any shit, but he's just a basic-ass human, otherwise.

Aggregator gang
his little droid is like a mini manufacturer right?
I forgot why he wastes his stuff so easily

@alfirizkyr
I mean, dude is clearly acting on impulse rather than rationally thinking , he could of bought a backpack and stuffed several pistols there plus magazines but instead he blew a full arsenal up .
Plus , rationally thinking that fight is not worth picking , it would be rather easy wait for her to get harassed and then leave.

But mans BASED af so he's doing it anyway , the only way he can win is by playing with his body weight since his (what i assume) steel armor is heavier than cloth , make him fall down or such , concuss him or break his nose and then finish it off somehow.
Maybe choking and that could lead to extortion ? Or just pummeling the prince. Sincerely not being able to score any body shots is going to be a huge disadvantage but who knows.

Contributor
@Stevie333 he is a civilian. He clearly has knowledge of gun handling and owns his own karambit but he isn’t military. He has spent time overseas and I don’t think what he did there has ever been elucidated, but a soldier he isn’t.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad we get an mc that takes no shit but I wonder if he isn't being impulsive and could have found a indirect way to mess with the prince instead.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the roasts kind of make it for me, the power leveling is confusing in this manga at times, so IDK how relatively strong our MC is, but regardless I love an at least halfway competent MC who is willing to roast the fuck out of any asshole who lacks common sense

Double-page supporter
Oh, he stopped being reasonable... I thought that was one of his better traits. Sigh.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread