Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 8 - Princess of the Smoldering Forest

Aggregator gang
This updates do slowly they I can't follow the link of the storyline.
And I remember I was very interested in this when it started.😕

Anyway

Thanks for the chapter update.

Fed-Kun's army
So he can't pick up a sword but is going into a fist fight with someone in full plate armor? Dropped like a fucking rock.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the Prince wears Armor either our MC will delightfully aim for his head or introduce him to the concept of throws ... which as a former LARPer with too much energy and stupid Ideas can say hurt like a bitch when wearing Armor.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 You're severely underestimating the massive advantage his armor gives, aside from the obvious boost to defense, and limited target. it also helps with his offense, whether he punches, kicks, or even blocks a blow it will hurt far more than it otherwise would, he doesn't need to worry about breaking his fist either due to the gauntlets.

Then again we have already seen this fella fight and beat a group (and honestly I expect someone to enforce the peace as we have already seen that he isn't allowed to strike down an adventurer, i'm fairly certain none of the higher ups want this to become a bigger mess than it already is).

Fed-Kun's army
damn, a prince from the middle ages who probably never had to fist fight against a trained soldier, wonder how this is gona end up

Double-page supporter
@Mangareader I agree. the only real things he could target is the head and the joints, as armor is tailored denting the points around the joints would cause a loosening or locking up of them but then again MC could always go the Judo route and trip/throw the prince. All that added mass falling over or crashing in a side/overhead throw would hurt and bruise like a bitch.

Dunno if that was the right thing to do, but good for the MC, he acted because he didn't like the situation.
It's not because of the girl herself, just the MC's own standard of acting if something pisses him off.
I don't know the elf's situation (lost the war, has a sister to protect, not considered human, etc.) but at the moment in manga, I don't give a fuck about her, if she can't stand up for herself she has no right to complain.

Edit: btw how is it possible to be such an obnoxious person in a public place? Being a shitty person and acting shitty in public because you are shit are two different things

Dex-chan lover
Nooo! The flying bunny...

P.S. Prince? What prince? I don't care about some unknown prince. The killed bunny is more important here!

Users who are viewing this thread