Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - What Happened 20 Years Ago

Let's go I like evil MCs don't give me a shitty twist

I hoped it wasn't him behind the bullying, it's not like he has no reason to do it, but it just feel like a stupid revenge because someone that did nothing is the one that being the most harmed in this.

Group Leader
He should be more tactful(?) really... I will be creeped out af if a male teacher 20 years older than me put special attention on me like that, doesnt matter what the reason is

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for that girl.... But i hope this ends on a better note

Dex-chan lover
It’d be funny if the white hair chick was his daughter to go along with the outlier of main girl and her heritage

Maybe this will end up like the girl hating her dad for being an ass in the past bcs if her dad didn't bully the teacher like that, she won't go through something like this

Power Uploader
At this point, the teacher is shown to be perfectly aware of the bullying but he just lets it happen. The author'd better not come up with a stupid plot twist like sensei was trying to help in his way or something. There is a limit in the amount of red herring writers can use before the story becomes completely nonsensical.

Dex-chan lover
i dont think hes the one behidn the bullying, i think it was the black hair dude and others, the sensei said he went to a group, but he didnt mention how old the ppl in there were

Users who are viewing this thread