Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - School Trip

jyc

man, this chapter hit hard; starting to really like MC less with the way he's going about this situation. regardless of his past, he's a teacher now and that girl didn't, in any way, contribute to his suffering in the past. i wonder if there's gonna be some redemption act or it's really just gonna get even worse for that girl

Dex-chan lover
Being bullied in past doesn't explain that he is ignoring it now. That girl didn't do anything wrong he didn't chose to have a bully for a father. Would rly person that was bullied in past turn a blind eye? I don't know what MC plan is but im starting to hate him. Unless he wait for the girl to come ask for help.

jak

Contributor
He's letting the daughter get bullied so she can see how horrible her dad was to him and that will turn her against the dad which will destroy him because she's the only thing he seems to truly love.

bruh! Aizawa-sensei... i'm really starting to hate him more and more. thought he was gonna turn this around and it was all just part of the bigger picture to stop the harassing but it seems like he just wants to give Shiori hell as revenge, even though she in no way deserves it...

still gonna continue reading it either way but i feel like the disappointment will deepen each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna drop this until I know the teacher isn't part of the bullies...

Pretty sure the MC is justsetting up something worse than the bullying thats happening to her. You can see the sadness or regret in his face in the last page.

Double-page supporter
Damn that bitch girl is more sinister than i thought... And damn mc sensei don't let it go any farther than this please since she said he approved it I'm sure shiori heard that too

I love when a grown ass man gets revenge against a teenage girl who wasn’t even alive when he was being bullied, just because her dad is a total asshole. Even if he’s plotting something, he doesn’t have to let her suffer. MC is a bitch.

Group Leader
mad at the teacher but
yeah this is actually what makes it interesting

I love the Other Work of this manga's author (Shounen A) but this shit is not good as that. Why would you bully a goddamn teen because of his god fucking Dad? How about getting revenge on the same person? What a bitch

Fed-Kun's army
@seanaron Really? That's interesting that because I dropped that because of how stupid it got and how dumb the mc is.

Users who are viewing this thread