Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - School Trip

Dex-chan lover
mad at the teacher for just letting it happen, but still curious about whats hes gonna do with the videos hes taking with his tie

Fed-Kun's army
Sins of our fathers and Revenge before reason tropes in the manga about bullying and its consequences. Huh, neat.

Double-page supporter
@seanaron This is him getting revenge on her dad though. His daughter is his main weakness. Plus, he isn't actually doing anything to her directly so it's much easier for him to avoid responsibility and say it's her own fault.

Hahahaha. This is one of those trash manga that you just want to see the ending of. Like a fast food manga.

Double-page supporter
Damn son I hope the damn mc at least tells her already after this incident why he's letting her suffer and I'm guessing after this is when shiori will start thinking suicidal thoughts 😔

Aizawa's characters seems like it's flip flopping around, maybe he's just trying to fuck everyone over without any regard for anyone else but himself. Either way I'm interested to see where his character will go, not because I like his character but more because he's the type of guy who doesn't seem to wear him morals on his tie.

Dex-chan lover
@Igmk
"Bullying one single kid is for children, you need to ruin the entire class's lives and make sure they all know it's all their fucking fault. Bonus points if you screw over their parents and the other teachers." - Aizawa.

Dex-chan lover
suites her right, bitch! on a real note, this is a pretty good read not the best but good.

Aggregator gang
I think Aizawa'll just generally fuck all of them over. He seems like the type who hates everyone.

Wait so it's not the boy who took the video or is it just another misdirection from the author?

Users who are viewing this thread