Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - I'm Not Wrong

honestly I never comment on any manga's but the way her ex "best friend" justifies bullying her makes me so damn sick. Like honestly just cause someone's living a life more fortunate then yourself doesn't mean that they deserve to be bullied to the degree that they're doing to shiori.

Dex-chan lover
She's out of fucks to give and pretending to try and appease the rabble and I'm all here for it. She has seems to have gained a resolve that Aizawa-sensei from his school days lacked. Hope she keeps it up.

In a fucked up way I wonder if this was Sensei's plan all along to see if she'd crumble like he did or find the inner strength he never did but I'm probably giving him too much credit.

Good development.

I feel like female sensei is gonna do some more yandere-esque things down the line.

Arigathanks TL! One of my favorite weekly updates along with Akutsu-san.

Stay strong daughter!!, GOD everybody is just so trash even the so called best friend justifying her own f*cks up like that, anyways I just hope Sensei's keikaku to be strong enough to destroy every single one of those trash and strong enough to redeem the daughter.

inb4 yandere PE coach joins the bullying

Dex-chan lover
24-6b861f7e17c84e5cc854b52ac8d92410461a62253c09957891cc9e61a58d5bdd.png

Sensei is having the time of his life

@EdenZero in this case i agree, since her "best friend" is actively deriving joy from her friend's suffering. But kind of a controversial take: honestly i can't blame someone for caring about their own safety when it comes to bullying, so i can't blame her for breaking up he friendship with the girl if she was scared she too would be bullied. Like she didn't sign up for that when they became friends. At the end of the day she isn't in anyway responsible for her friends life and livelihood. She looking out for herself and i can't hate on that, to be real with you.

Dex-chan lover
Shiori++. I’ve want to see Shiori curb stomping these bitches

@LordTrollbias it's kind of funny since this hints back to the whole concept, where the dad says being bullied is the victims fault. Like obviously he's wrong, but it does look like with the daughter standing up for herself and fighting back instead of letting it happen, that there is some truth to that. Although the bullying between sensei and the daughter are very different (sensei got straight up beaten and assaulted), while the daughter's seems more of a social type of bullying.

Dex-chan lover
i actually hoping for convesation with his former student, but i guess this chapter is okay.

but hell! i can't enjoy this manga while i got a sweet manga on other tab

@KeiB so that panel is the main point of this chapter

*Makes fun of the dere in yandere*
*forgets there's gire besides it*

Users who are viewing this thread