Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Value of Your Life

How can a child be so vile. She wants someone to RAPE her???? Oh my Lord, my blood pressure is about to explode

@SunnyD88 Finally someone who sees the big picture. We only see school shooters as evil, sociopathic monsters, but never who created them.

From my experience the only thing that stops bullying is violence. They pick on you because they think that you are an easy target. Like predators. You have to become stronger and fight back, it's the only way they'll respect you.

Talking to teachers or ignoring them doesn't work. If you let them bully you it can permanently damage your self-esteem, which is a key factor for healthy relationships and happiness.

Double-page supporter
"There's another option for you"
Another option:
Columbine_Shooting_Security_Camera.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting spicy. I hope the teacher is the one to rap3 the main student.

Sensei MUST win and white knight manakun should go fuck himself if this manga is not another simp-tier shit.

Dex-chan lover
LIKE HE WANTS HER TO EXPERIRENCE THE BULLYING AND THEN REVEAL THAT HER FATHER BULLIED HIM AND THEN SHE’LL HATE HER FATHER AND HER FATHER WILL LOSE HIS DAUGHTER

Users who are viewing this thread