Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Value of Your Life

Aggregator gang
She better get revenge now and stop this. Lol what if she falls in love with Sensei MC ? that would be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't there another manga where the bullied girl makes her bully get raped in a gangbang?

Dex-chan lover
So it seems Sensei was playing the long con to see whether she'd fold like he did or snap like he wanted to and now that she's chosen the latter they're teaming up now.
Can't wait to see how their revenge pans out.

Nuv

wait wait, what if she releases all this then everyone's names get out into the public. she could even take it to a news station or reporter to make sure it really spreads
the bitches and her names, remember how that other kid had all his info found out when the video of the bulling got out
then someone decided to drag her dad into this and talks about how much of a bully he was, he even caused someone to drop out
but Sensei comes in as the one who was bullied and just drops the names of every single person that bullied him, and with the negative feedback on all of them, ruins their reputations and lives

I think I can see the plot, just destroying that man's daughter isn't enough. He wants to steal her from him. Give the daughter a taste of what he suffered and then flip the board and reveal that her father is as much if not more of a monster as her bullies. Make the father lose everything, his job, his image, his family. Have the only thing he loves, his daughter, reject his existence with every fiber of her being.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter but man that bitch girl is fucking sinister as bad as mc's bully and did yumi actually help suzuki this time cause the sinister bitch seriously said get someone to rape her but she said instead to find the old video of her being groped who knows I guess. Looks like aizawa finally gave the proof of the bullying to suzuki too but i still don't see everything going smoothly we still got the heart broken coach sensei who knows what she's gonna do..

Wow. The topic of bullying is always become very dark. I dont know whether i can stay sane if i have that situation if i go back to my school life. Or maybe, i will just headbutt the bully and tell the teacher, haha, idk.
But still, even if we hope to erase the bully case, this is not so easy bcs its actually deal with mental and environment as well. And as we know, society become more and more mentally unhealthy cause of our lifestyle. Anyway, its just opinion. We cant convince everyone to be kind afterall. There will always bad guys among us.

Dex-chan lover
the climax
It's coming
I can feel it

Does the black hair girl really feel like she is not a bad girl?
Just admit she is bad and keeps being bad, it's easier to live instead of lying to herself, I think.

@mokonaarappa
it's sure scary
my friend told me that he was bullied before, when he was in the same class with me.
It happened right next to me and I had no idea.
They also tried to bully me too, but I was a big guy so they couldn't.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, this author does NOT know how to write interesting or compelling drama without making everyone a prick

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, suzuki is unfortunately gonna be the better man or in this case woman. If she isn’t and does leak that shit to the principal (or better the media since principal very well might cover it up) then i’d be happy :)

Fed-Kun's army
Just had a thought.
Right now Suzuki thinks sense I lies when he smiles.

But could it be, he smiles when he is trying to convince himself?

The reason he smiles is because he has lingering hate for her father, but so far he is still acting in her favor.

Bullying is never easy, reporting can make things worst. And it won't stop her form being alienated.

>All these people surprised at kids being evil.
You guys are sheltered as hell. Kids will fucking torture each other for entertainment if they find out how. Not surprised in the least that some kids would go this far especially since we have kids shooting and stabbing each other every now and then in the west. Nevermind the fucked up bully in Japan.

Only 14 chapters? It feels like 25 and I love it. I'm dying to know what's gonna happen next 🤭.
God, I remembered one time my friend got bullied cuz a popular girl's boyfriend was getting very close to her. My lord, the fights and the drama. I could've sworn I was in a movie or novel.
Eventually, the drama ended once some boys decided to have my friends back and put the popular girl in her place.
(Middle school to highschool)

Users who are viewing this thread