Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Value of Your Life

Oh man, it's kind of a cliffhanger and I can't wait for the next chapter ;;

Dex-chan lover
Rape van/bus here too? Man, I hope her revenge went on smoothly, or maybe she wont be that savage and that fixed the sensei as well. Or he could just go to another school to "help" another bullied student, some kind of anti bully batman.

Dex-chan lover
Just end their school life because after that rape comment, I can’t bear that girl anymore. Note I’m not saying she should kill herself to repent just want her to suffer a bit. Thanks for the chapter.

Rape?? How cruel u have to be to even think about it to do this to someone. I wouldn't hesitate even a bit to reveal that they were bullying Shiori but
I think she won't use this evidence right away. Im a bit surprise that sensei gave her this right now, i thought he will show to all school or at least to the teachers and principal and those students parents. I wonder if Aizawa will tell Shiori who was his bully and how she react on that after all her mom try to commit suicide and he is to blame for that imo. Things getting more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised if they can plan a rape scene (although they stop it and use the video instead).
Teenager's mind can be pretty stupid too, driven by rage sometimes teens can do an irrational actions without thinking in long term/the consequent

Dex-chan lover
@Dan0 Maybe u can blame him a little for that but mother already knew that her husband might be cheating on her and the school visit just confirmed it fully when female teacher went full pepega. There is always "what if".

Nuv

fuck these bitches up
if this somehow backfires on the girl, i'll be amazed

Users who are viewing this thread