Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 154 - Senpaii!! Nagatoro!!

Dex-chan lover
There's a pretty sick story buried pretty shallow in Nagatoro's plot for a kid getting to win a gold medal for Japan in the Olympics
I guess you still a virgin boy that you don't know that his next manga serialization might be RKGK class rep with giant boba, and Nanshi is well know for various bizzare fetish eh ?

Is always sad when a manga comes to an end.
Not the best ending, but it was good and kinda wholesome. More considering how 774 usually works.

Gentlemen, it was a pleasure being with all of you during this journey. Now is the time to say goodbye.
Farewell.

And thanks to the staff for their hard work in translate this wonderful Manga.

Dex-chan lover
I guess you still a virgin boy that you don't know that his next manga serialization might be RKGK class rep with giant boba, and Nanshi is well know for various bizzare fetish eh ?
That's... I know about the author's other works, but that's not what I was taking about :questionblob:

I meant that it would be a pretty cool premise for a sports manga if we were to hypothetically follow Nagatoro's story as she grows up.

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading this since middle school, now I'm near the end of College. It feels so strange to see something that's been with me for so long suddenly come to an end. Many of the other mangas I started around then have also recently ended. It's sad and it's beautiful simultaneously, I hate to see it go but I'm happy I could see it from start to completion. To all those who worked on this, thank you with all my heart. And to both you and all my fellow readers, I wish you a delightful healthy life full of good fortune, may we meet again, see y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread