Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 154 - Senpaii!! Nagatoro!!

Dex-chan lover
Who would have guess that the cringy anime/manga was going to have such a good development and nice ending.
Thank for all the effort put into this, author and translators.
My sadistic adolescence will always be in my playlist for running. :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Last page: "Draw me like one of your french girls."
We all know what they did off-panel after that ending. :meguusmug:
Oh yeah, they totally got into a shipwreck from hitting an iceberg and fell into the ocean. Then sempai froze to death when he totally could have fit on the the floating debris with her. Then billionaires went underwater to go look at that shipwreck and they also died. We all know what happened ;). Classic

Dex-chan lover
Man, I’m glad I tot to see this series from beginning to end live. It’s such a fun one and while there were difficulties in it all it was well worth the journey.

Thank you for your hard work everyone! From the mangaka to the TLers! We wouldn’t get this fantastic series without you.

just wish it showed us just a bit more about their future.

Dex-chan lover
It lost a little of it's momentum but I still will miss it. Ty for the translation!

PS: i just rated it and saw that 300 something people gave it 1 star. I would probably only ever give 1 star to an NTR manga drawn in MS paint with a 12k DPI mouse-kinda art so I really can't help myself: some people shouldn't be allowed outside, not even the internet. And certainly not to vote ( go dislike my post and out yourselves, I dare you).

Dex-chan lover
What a journey!
Thank you for the scanlators who have worked for this series until the end!

Sad to see this end, but it is okay. Better than dragging on forever. Thanks for the journey all. o7

What a ride...
It has been a real pleasure you all

My sincerest thanks for the translations teams that worked hard all those years.

Dex-chan lover
am honestly sad to see this series come to an end but at the same time am happy to have been able to enjoy such an amazing series

Double-page supporter
Never have I thought i would see this day come , but after almost 7 years this manga has actually come to an end , this was quite an enjoyable manga too , it didn't start off the best but looking at it rn , i still can't believe that nanashi pulled a manga this wholesome and with a great ending too

thank you nanashi , nagatoro and paisen will always be remembered :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread