Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - "You're Slightly..."

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 This is all based on the possibility that the home being noisy was even the reason why, which is just a plausible reason I've seen frequently in manga and anime and we all know how often these things use the same ideas. There's other plausible reasons to do the "home" work elsewhere though. His home could have a bug bomb working its magic right now. A sibling or the parent(s) could have told him to give them some alone time. He may have even just felt like doing his homework there for no particular reason at all.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this kid needs to grow a pair, I can understand being embarrassed or ashamed but damn there is a limit to everything ya know!?

>A new serialization by an internet prodigy
He's an internet prodigy alright

Contributor
Reading this now.
I didnt liked it the first time (because of the bully) but i think it will be okay now .

Dex-chan lover
Well she took an interest in his manga is one way to put it.

Welp you can see the guy has a hard time dealing with others and the girl is a beast so .....

Tbh i really liked her lol

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand why or how a guy can be this spineless.... I feel like punching the dude and throw him to a soldier bootcamp.

Double-page supporter
I genuinely feel bad for him. But he forgot one important thing. If she breathes....

Fed-Kun's army
rereading this makes everything feel so much tamer now. Right senpaaiiiiiii?
The legendary meeting

Users who are viewing this thread