Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 72 - So what did you wish for, Senpai?

HOLY SHIT ITS SO GOOD! NAGATORO WAA SO EXCITED.

I have seen the face of god this day, are any of you interested in joining my religion?

Fed-Kun's army
@Niro
Someone has alteady posted it. https://mangadex.org/thread/362903/9/#post_3742788

Pretty sure most of us think she lied about her saying she’s gonna be his bride is a lie

Fed-Kun's army
With Nagatoro, all lies are just truths in disguise. And that face she made when she made the bride comment was so damn cute. I want her looking at me like that every day.

Dex-chan lover
lets say, hypothetically, for the sake of the argument, these 2 hook up before ch. 100

Finally a manga where we see meaningful character growth be shown at a realistic pace.

Keep in mind that Senpai was a loner that was bullied for most of his life and he’s made the self-determination to finally break the barrier of just being that “lame otaku”.

The pace and development of this series far outshines Komi-San, where we are 273 chapters in and we barely got any development from Komi. Or Rental GF 166 chapters on and chapter 165 finally had the moment of growth of the protagonist. I guess this explains why Nagatoro received a faster anime adaptation than the latter two.

Users who are viewing this thread