Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 72 - So what did you wish for, Senpai?

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing Senpai struggle and stutter awkwardly to try to ask out the girl he likes is too real.

Senpai knowing that he needs to improve himself is a really nice touch. I don't like the trope of loser mc who doesn't work on improving his own social skill. This does make me wonder if the author has plan to really have senpai and Nagatoro officially enter a relationship. That would actually be a ballsy move and a surprise for this kind of manga to have this much progress.

that was less like an arrow throu the heart and more like a point blank shotgun to the face

Fed-Kun's army
She gonna marry him I know she does she can't hide that off lmao love this please let it happen 🙃🥴

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro would get what she wants much faster if she didn’t bully Senpai so hard. But of course that wouldn’t be nearly as much fun.

Yes!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 her reaction with ask you out was great! I can’t wait for the next chapter! Hopefully it keeps going ^_^

Hopefully this manga wont do the usual "one chapter of relationship progress, then in the next the progress is magically forgotten and we get +50 chapters of no progress", like it usually happens on popular romance manga.

Dex-chan lover
That is her bad lying face which her friends would have noticed pretty easily

Users who are viewing this thread