Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 73 - So you wear contact lenses, Senpai!!

Dex-chan lover
20201208_024722.png

This is blessed

Every single time I hope for something cute, wholesome or interesting to happen, the manga goes back to the old disgusting habit... Serves me well for creating hope, never again.

Thanks for chapter.

Did the mangaka just sexualize someone putting contacts in?

Japan is on another level man...

Dex-chan lover
@henman you can have fluffy, yet manly haircut.

https://cdn.sophiegee.com/wp-content/uploads/hair-styles-for-teen-boys-best-spikes-hhair-sttyle-fancy-152873.jpg

Most of my longhaired mentalhead friends have fluffy hair and they don't look like virgins. In the 80s it was even the norm https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Repm04C5LIE/maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The waifu potential rose so much the quality was even raised for a second

Dex-chan lover
I did NOT expect the big heap of CUTE on page 16 ... Please stop Nagatoro. Also, your always gonna be the one to put it in Nagatoro ... and you KNOW this, LOL.

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!' That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!' That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

Dex-chan lover
Nasty, nagatoro didnt wash her hands LMAO new level of SM play, pink eye disease

Users who are viewing this thread