Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - That's the kind of slide I expect from you, Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Like it or hate it, normalfag is a pretty good translation of the word they're using, in English vernacular... It has gotten more politically charged in recent years as we seem to strive to be ever more PC in everything we say, but it would kind of be like bending over to find another word for the n word when the Japanese pretty blatantly uses it.

Shrug.

only normalfags are offended by "normalfag". and it's the worst when they pretend not to be a normalfag by using "normies" instead. also faggot = gay is a boomer meme. words evolve, get with the times.

Double-page supporter
why the fuck are people surprised that normalfag is used in /a/ translations? normalfag is like THE go to /a/ insult.

Dex-chan lover
So his name is surname is Nao?
Wonder what his first name is? Normalfag prolly

Dex-chan lover
I would have used "Normie" instead of "Normalfag" because it's more used by genz, specially considering the age of the characters and all. Great chapter anyway...

Banned
I thought there was some progress due the comment count but it was just sperging about a word.

Feels like twitter.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Don't cry over simple words like Normalfag , I don't think fag always be used for Gay( except you are a Boomer), The Group's using their own ideas, let them use it.

Group Leader
His name is not Nao. Nao-kun is his name being shortened.

It's Naoto.

Everyone is bitching about the use of the word “normal fag” and yet they’re reading fucking pirated manga lmao grow tf up

Fed-Kun's army
I came to comment on that normalfag image: "I'm in this picture and I don't like it"

But then I read the other comments that are butthurt about it.

Fed-Kun's army
This is why I love this manga, there's genuine progression.

Think how far we've come since the very first chapter.

Double-page supporter
I just scrolled through the comment section and saw exactly two people saying "normalfag" is cringe. So maybe that's not a big deal and y'all are a bunch overreacting/projecting pussies?

Tumblr fags actually thought the word fag only means 1 thing is such a typical illiterate sjw thing.

Dex-chan lover
He's got plenty of friends helping him now, eh? Both his old friends and the cool girls. Najsu. XD

Users who are viewing this thread